Please help me! Menu and content not showing up properly

Hello support. Please help me ASAP!

I have setup the bed and breakfast site under the X theme and the menu, logos, footer and fonts are not exactly matching what you have on the bed and breakfast demo site. http://demo.theme.co/bed-and-breakfast/

Check out mine here – https://12000moores.com

Am I missing fonts or CSS or is there an additional component installed. Panicking! please help,

Thank you,
Agam

Still stuck guys. Anybody? What do I need to do to have fonts and css show up for the bed and breakfast expanded demo. Thank you.

I deleted all pages and media and re-setup the expanded demo.

Some improvements but no media now and the following issues:

a) No media shows up
b) Sub mens don’t show up as in demo site
c) Social media in footer is weird (to the left) and not the nice social media buttons as on the bottom of the demo site.

Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

1.) The images did not show up because it is either not imported or it has been corrupted. I also noticed that Jetpack plugin is active. Please disable Photon module so that the images will display correctly.

2.) Please go to Appearance > Menu. You will need to assign the menu or the demo menu.

3.) This is coming from Jetpack plugin’s share daddy. If you disable this, it will not display.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.