Please help - Fatal error & can't log in to wp-admin

Hello … can someone please help.
I am no longer able to log in to my sites wp-admin and this is the error message.

Fatal error: Call to a member function home_page_url() on a non-object in /home/lissalov/beabs.com.au/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/admin/class-updates.php on line 135

Cheers
Lissa
(trying not to panic)

I had a similar issue the other day with another theme. It was Wordfence.
I am guessing yours is probably an issue with a plugin.
Maybe you can call your host and have them all disabled?
New here, so sorry if overstepping.

1 Like

Hey @beabs,

I have deactivated Cornerstone plugin via file manager, Now you will be able to visit your admin panel. Looks like cornerstone files are corrupted or missing. At present update is available for cornerstone in your dashboard so please update cornerstone to latest version and activate it. Let us know if the issue persist.

@natspeer Thanks for your valuable input :slight_smile: Notice shows “plugin files are missing for cornerstone” So, I think plugin update will set things, let see.

Regards

Thanks Rahul I can log in again. The update was done and now website is up and fine. Thanks you!!!

I have used wordpress for a few years creating websites for customers with Suffusion and this is my first play with x Theme and Cornerstone. I was going to change to this for everyone if it worked well. Can you please give me an idea of how this happened?

Hey @beabs,

It is really difficult to identify the reason behind the corrupt plugin file. WordPress files can sometimes be corrupted on upload. Conflict with other plugin or PHP and MySQL version incompatibility there are several reason.

I am glad that plugin update did the trick :slight_smile:

Cheers!