Please check my CSS code for CF7 issues

I was provided this corrected code but it’s not working on this website.
credentials to follow in secure message/

Thanks in advance.
Jane


label {
color:#ffffff !important;
background-color: transparent !important;
}

div#cfc {
background-color: transparent;
}

#cfc .wpcf7-submit {
background-color: transparent !important;
padding: 10px 15px;
display: inline-block;
border: 1px solid #000000;
border-radius: 25px;
}

#cfc input, #cfc textarea {
background-color: transparent !important; // if you want background, change background color as your requirment.
}

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! I have check your about page and I can see that you added the above code in the Theme options > Global CSS and at the same time, there is also a code which override the global css because you added it in the Cornerstone Page > Custom CSS.

The hierarchy of the styles taking effect in the site is this order:

  • Stack style
  • Child theme’s style.css
  • WordPress Additional CSS
  • Theme Option’s Custom CSS
  • Cornerstone page custom css

So that it is clear that the css you have added in Cornerstone is overriding the code which you have added in Global custom css. You will have to remove the code from Cornerstone’s page custom css to make sure that the code in the theme options custom css will work.

Hope this explains it briefly.

I removed the css that I added in Cornerstone page (about us page).
I didn’t touch the Global custom css.

It still is not working though.

Hi There,

I did check the Custom CSS on your Theme Options > CSS area here and found 76 errors, most likely a big part of that is the PHP code you added there.


You need to remove that first and check your custom CSS again, and then address the remaining errors.

None, of the given CSS will work on Theme Options > CSS area until this errors are not resolved.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.