PlayTheGame.earth

How do we implement the “Demos Stacks” or the optional designs so that we can see our options?

Hello Jai,

Please check this KB article about the Demo Contents:

Here is a complete list of demo contents:

Hope this helps.

Jade, simply knowing the “names” of the templates does not tell me what they LOOK LIKE! WHen I click on RENEW for example it shows me “possibilities” but does not show me how to actually implement that design. Please advise.

When I go to the “Validation section” it does not tell me HOW to implement the actual demo design or what it actually looks like.

Hi Jai,

Yes, the demo only shows the possibilities and please check our knowledge base for the theme features and how to utilize them. It would require familiarization of the features to create your desired design, especially if you’re trying to follow a design from our demo.

The demo import doesn’t have any instruction on how to edit or create them, it’s simply a demo import where users can use as their starting point.

When I go to the “Validation section” it does not tell me HOW to implement the actual demo design or what it actually looks like.

Please check the article provided by Jade for setting up the demo, I’m providing it here again in case it’s not clickable on your end https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.