This is a product request
As each new release of X comes out, more and more of my helper plugins fail to operate properly - examples:
Yoast can’t count words, see keywords or give useful optimisation tips(Your page has no words which is less than the suggested 300 etc)
Any plugin that generates AMP pages produces a list of cs-codes
Band Promotion Video
By Chris Elliott on 23rd February 2016
[cs_element_section _id=”1″][cs_element_row _id=”2″][cs_element_column _id=”3″][cs_element_text _id=”4″][/cs_element_column][/cs_element_row][/cs_element_section][cs_element_section _id=”10″][cs_element_row _id=”11″][cs_element_column _id=”12″][cs_element_text _id=”13″][/cs_element_column][/cs_element_row][/cs_element_section]
[cs_element_text _id=”22″]
[cs_element_section _id=”28″][cs_element_row _id=”29″][cs_element_column _id=”30″][cs_element_video _id=”31″][/cs_element_column][cs_element_column _id=”32″][cs_element_video _id=”33″][/cs_element_column][/cs_element_row][/cs_element_section][cs_element_section _id=”38″][cs_element_row _id=”39″][cs_element_column _id=”40″][cs_element_video _id=”41″][/cs_element_column][cs_element_column _id=”42″][cs_element_video _id=”43″][/cs_element_column][/cs_element_row][/cs_element_section]
« Live music performance video and photographyLive Music Stills Photography »
I can see that it isn’t your responsibility to create code that is compatible with every plugin in the universe, and I can also see that the plugin manufacturers can’t be compliant with every theme/CMS etc
But the result is that things just don’t work as they should
I have some suggestions
- You write your own Yoast-like and AMP creating functionality (AMP isn’t going to go away - and should be core functionality, and Yoast or similar are used by everyone) I’ve looked in your approved plugins section, and I can’t find anything
- You go back to the functionality that did “Play nice” - I had no problems in the original pages and posts I created
- If you are the biggest theme in the wordpress universe, use your muscle to get the plugin manufacturers to change how they work
All I know is that the theme is becoming less and less useful with each release - this needs to be addressed
Chris
