Play Video button not showing up in Essentials Grid

I’m using the VimeoStream skin but the Play Video button is not showing up.

Also, I want one button to open the Lightbox to play the video and another to go to a detail page that explains the history behind the video, with that video embedded where the image would be. The problem is that when using the custom grid, it links to a post page which is what I don’t want.

Please help!

Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 12.38.47 PM

Hi @Cortese,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.