Hey!
Running latest version of Pro.
is this a known bug? https://urbanmasterclass.com/ztrr/professional-music/
The play button isn’t clickable in the middle of the video, only the play button in the bar itself.
Hey!
Running latest version of Pro.
is this a known bug? https://urbanmasterclass.com/ztrr/professional-music/
The play button isn’t clickable in the middle of the video, only the play button in the bar itself.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
The video player working fine as expected. The play and pause button working fine through out the video.
I checked in different browser. Can you please send us screen cast video so that we can see the issue that you are facing.
Thanks
Hi Chris,
I have done further testing and I am able to see the issue that you are referring to.
The player option for the video player element is only mean to work for direct video source file like http://example.com/my-video.mp4. Using a youtube or video source link would present an unexpected result as the video source url does not directly point to the actual video file. It may have played in the past but it was not cross browser compatible.
I would recommend you to the the embed option of the video player instead where you place the embed code of the video you want to use.
Hope this helps.
Ahhh, such a rookie mistake.
Thanks!
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.