Placing links (language selectors) in topbar settings box has no effect / nothing shows in topbar

Hi guys,
I have run into the following issue: I am updating a site that has been not worked on for some time.
Had to update from X 3.2.5 to current version. I have fixed most stuff we ran across, but one thing just will not work anymore.

The site has three language switch links in the topbar, original code in the topbar settings box is this:

But after running the updates, the topbar is empty showing nothing.

Do you have an idea what the issue is and how to fix it?

Your help is much appreciated.

Best Paul

Hi Paul,

Please make sure to update Cornerstone as well.

The latest version numbers are

X Theme 5.2.3
Cornerstone 2.1.4

Then clear plugin cache and browser cache and check again.

Thanks

Hi,

thanks for the hint, but no luck.
I had the most current versions of both X and Cornerstone installed already and cleared the cache.
Still nothing showing. Here is the code in place in the topbar editor box as a secure note:

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Hey There,

Your website is in construction mode.

Would you mind providing us with your admin account?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.