Placing banner advertisement in topbar above logo and navbar

Hi there,

I’m just wondering if you’d be able to assist us with placing a banner advertisement in the topbar space above our logo and navbar. We want to display an image (1920X85) with a link to another site. What’s the easiest way to achieve this?

URL = https://vapinghardware.com/

Many thanks in advance,
Vaping Hardware

Hi @VapingHardware,

Thanks for reaching out.
What you are expecting is not possible with the X theme. It can be easily achieved if you are using the Header & Footer builder to customize the header and footer as per your need.

But that is exclusively available with the Pro, not the X, which you are using. In this regard to get customizable headers, I would suggest you upgrade to the Pro theme, please go through the process here: https://theme.co/docs/converting-from-x-to-pro

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately we’re not looking to upgrade to the Pro version of X theme at this time due to money restrictions. Is there no other way to achieve this? I had read some other threads on the forum regarding using the revolution slider plugin to place a banner advertisement in the topbar section. Would that be possible?

Many thanks,
Vaping Hardware

Good afternoon,

I’ve also found some CSS on another thread that allows me to place the image in the topbar. Only problem is I don’t know CSS well enough to adjust the image to fit or to add a link to the image. I’ve included the CSS I found below:

.x-topbar {
background: url(your image link here) no-repeat;
padding:20% 0px;
}

Looking forward to your reply.
Many thanks,
Vaping Hardware

Hello @VapingHardware,

The custom CSS only adds a background image to the topbar. It does not allow you to insert a banner advertisement on the space above the top bar.

Please be advised that what you are trying to do requires custom coding and this is beyond the scope of our support already. Kindly check out this old thread instead:

Note: We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.