Placing a Video above Header

Hi, I initially joined the thread called “Problems with Video in header” from yesterday, but was advised to start my own thread since my question pertained to PRO specifically.

I’m trying to put a video in my homepage header (above masthead), and I already followed the directions from “Problems with Video in header” to create a Revolution Slider. That is done, but I cannot figure out how to place the slider it into my home page.

@christopher.amirian responded to my question on that thread, with mention to “Header Builder.” I don’t see a header builder anywhere. I only have a Header options available in Launch / Options. There is nowhere to paste the Revolution Slider short code in that place. When I go to Launch / Content and to the Home page, I do not see a place to add content above the header.

I have a second issue. My mobile menu button appears to be invisible (maybe it’s white-on-white?). I can’t find anywhere to change the mobile menu button to another color. Any advice on this?

PS. This forum has been amazing as I’m not a developer and trying to jump right into PRO. Thanks!

Oh my! I just realized I’ve been building in X instead of PRO. I just activated PRO theme and I see the header builder. All my other content came over thank goodness! I just need to readdress the header.

I’ll get back to you guys if I can’t figure it out now that I’m in the header builder.

Sure, please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.