Place Text On Every Page

Hi,

If you look at any of my pages I have a ‘You May Also Like’ section at the end and then a selection of other posts to link to. I would like to add a sentence or two of text above that section on every page I have now and every page I create in the future. Can you tell me how please? Thanks.

Howdy, @Pyke!

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with a link to your website (and specific pages in general to see exactly what you’re referencing) so that we can take a look at this? We’ll be happy to help provide some more direction once we have that from you. Thanks!

Oh sorry I thought you could see anyway. All my pages are set up like this. So I want the text to be above the ‘You may also like’ that section is provided by a plugin. Thanks.

Hi David,

Thank you for writing in, you can follow the same method provided on the link below. But instead of echoing the global block shortcode, you want to replace that with your own text.

Adding Global Blocks to every Post after content, before Footer

You can refer here for the available Actions, Filters, and Hooks.

Please do mind that we won’t be able to provide customization support further from here, it would be your responsibility to take it from here.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.