Hello,
I want to place a button on my website. I want it some where in the middle. But it does not do that. What to do?
See attachment:

Cheers,
André
Hello,
I want to place a button on my website. I want it some where in the middle. But it does not do that. What to do?
See attachment:

Cheers,
André
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
It could be due to the container, even the video isn’t centered. Would you mind providing your site’s URL that has this button?
Thanks!
Hi there,
Please select the column so that you will see the column settings then set the Text Alignment to center.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Jade, that was simple :-). I did not see that option.
What about the button in the widget? How do I put that in the middle?
This is the code I am using now:
[button type=“real” shape=“rounded” size=“x-large” href=“https://digitalezendeling.nl/help/”]Help mee![/button]
See for example: https://digitalezendeling.nl/online-evangelisatie-tips/
Hi there,
Please add this code in the custom CSS:
.x-sidebar #custom_html-2 {
text-align: center;
}
Hope this helps.
Yes! Thanks again!
You’re most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.