Pinterest Plugin No Longer Working

Hello. I made some changes yesterday to optimize the speed of my site (I followed X Theme support instructions to activate the W3 Total Cache plugin to eliminate render blocking java script). I am not sure if this is the cause of the issue but this morning I noticed that none of my images display the pinterest “save” button upon hovering on them anymore…

I have two pinterest plugins activated in Wordpress right now:
“Pinterest Pin it Button Lite” & “Pinterest Pin It Button On Image Hover And After Post & Page Content”

Can you advise if I should deactivate these plugins and do something differently in order to get my Save Button to show up again when people hover over the images on my site?

thanks in advance,
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.