Pictures scroll on mobile vs PC

Hello there,

Im currently using Ethos #2, and I love how my site looks on a PC, but when it comes to a mobile, like iPhone, the pictures don’t scroll.

I have several pictures on my home page when Im navigating from a PC, they scroll, so the text on top of the images is easy to read.

When I navigate from a cellphone, the pictures look static; which makes the text hard to read.

Any advice?

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The parallax effect is disabled in smaller screens. This is why the image is just static in small screen. To resolve this issue, I would recommend that you add a padding around your column and also add a semi transparent background color for the column so that your text will be readable.

Hope this make sense.