PHP Warning

Hey,

I keep getting the same PHP warning listed below for the site https://dev.moveu.com/ and was wondering if this is something you guys can help out with?

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/devmoveu/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/output/ethos.php on line 96

Thanks!

Ann

Hi Ann,

Upon checking your website I could not see any errors on your console, can you let us know how to replicate the issue.

Thanks

I saw it from the error log inside cpanel. I had some woocommerce issues and went to the log to see what was going on. I was able to solve the woocommerce stuff but then also noticed the PHP error. I checked with my server admin and they recommended me to reach out to you guys for that.

If you can’t see it on the console, maybe I don’t need to worry about it?

Thansk,
Ann

Hi, there,

This error is related to the primary header not being properly assigned.

Please try to define a header as global (on Headers, select a header an at right click o “Make Global”) then check if the error persists.

Thanks!

If I assign a header as global header it will output the carousel on my blog page :frowning:

Any other suggestion?

Thanks,
Ann

Hi, @fikasem,

Please be aware that’s not a problem as PHP warnings are non-blocking. We understand, though, log alerts can be annoying. Lowering PHP debug level will not log this kind of errors (and that’s common in production - only).

We’re informing our developers about this issue and will keep you posted.

Thanks!

Sounds good Rafael, thanks for explaining :slight_smile:

You’re always welcome!