PHP Warning: Undefined array key 0

On top of my site this message appears:
PHP Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /srv/home/64613-duomusacom/domains/duomusa.com/htdocs/www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/styling/class-font-manager.php on line 196.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Hey @hilbertgeerling,

Thanks for reaching out!

You have nothing worry with the PHP notice and PHP warnings because it doesn’t affect any functionality for you website.

To disable the warning on your website by following this link disable PHP warning notices.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. But this looks like ‘killing the warning light’.
Is it not better to repair the actual error. What did I do wrong to get this message?

Also… I did the change in de config.php file, but the error message still appears…
the site is: www.duomusa.com

Hey @hilbertgeerling,

Would you mind sharing with us your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @hilbertgeerling,

Regretfully, the site URL is not accessible from multiple locations and the devices, it shows a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. This could be related to security that blocks certain countries, I recommend checking this with your hosting provider as well.

Thanks

For your information:

I found out that the php I was using was the new version 8.
This version is more strict than the previous ones.

So installing PHP 7.4 fixed the issue.
The php warning on the top of my site page disappeared.

Hi @hilbertgeerling,

Great! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.