PHP Warning, problem with cornerstone

After updating X theme and plugins, cornerstone seems to be causing a problem. I keep getting this warning above my header.

PHP Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/huronsport/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Tss/StyleParser.php on line 203.

I deleted cornerstone via FTP and re-installed. I have updated to the latest theme version and also updated wordpress. I disabled all plugins to rule out conflict.

Website is https://www.phsportshalloffame.com

Any help is appreciated. Thank You

Hello @petoskeystone,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be an issue with the PHP version I would suggest you update the server PHP version to 7.4 or 7.4 plus as per our version compatibility page. I would suggest you contact your hosting provider to upgrade the PHP version. It is also recommended by WordPress as well. Please have a look at this article.

I would also recommend you if you have access to your php.ini file look for the disable_functions item and remove ini_set from the list. Depending on your server setup you may also need to restart Apache for this to take effect. If you do not have access to php.ini you will need to ask your hosting provider to make the change.

If it doesn’t work for you after setting the server configuration, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hope it helps
Thanks

1 Like

Hi! Updating the PHP version did the trick. Thank you.

Hi @petoskeystone,

Great that it is resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.