PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Hey Support,

I keep getting this error in my php_errorlog (sometimes in excess of 50 times a day).Just wondering if you could shed some light on it?

[17-Sep-2017 10:28:24 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/adr/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/output/ethos.php on line 96

Thanks for the help,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the reply - I can confirm everything I’m running is fully up to date (Wordpress, theme, child theme, plugins both yours and 3rd party).

Thanks,

Andy

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.