PHP version 7.4.33 | Unable to install Cornerstone Plugin

Hello, I have PHP version 7.4.33 | WP version 6.3.2 | Latest update from Theme X | Using X – Child ThemeVersion: 1.0.0 | Unable to install Cornerstone Plugin.

I can not install cornerstone plugin from my WP . Do I have to find the update on the themeco site and manually upload it?

Hello @DevTeamKillian,

Thanks for writing in! It is best that you update your PHP version to PHP 8.0. Update the X theme and then install and activate the Cornerstone plugin from the latest X theme 10.3.9 version.

If the issue is still happening, we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello,

• Downloaded the latest X theme 10.3.9 version.
  • I got Cornerstone Version 7.3.9 installed I think I’m still using PHP version 7.4.33.
  • Theme was crashing and I kept loosing access to wp admin repeatedly.

The site is almost functioning again but I need to install plugins (which I am very VERY hesitant to do. The site crashed yesterday with any plugin update I initiated. The site can have no down time, within the next few weeks. I don’t want to make any changes at the moment.

Plugins needed:
Envira Gallery
Facebook for WooCommerce
UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
WooCommerce
WooCommerce Payments
WooCommerce Shipping & Tax
A plugin for insert headers and footers

Do any of these plugins have a known compatibility issue with my current setup? WP 6.3.2 | PHP version 7.4.33 | Cornerstone 7.3.9 | X theme 10.3.9 version | X – Child Theme 1.0

Hey Stan,

The given credential is not working:

You may need to increase your PHP memory limit. Check this out:

For other known troubleshooting methods, you can use this documentation:

Best Regards.

I have updated my secure note for you Ruenel.

Hey Stan,

I’ve checked your backend and the Cornerstone plugin is updated to the latest version.

I do believe that you have already figured it out.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.