PHP Notices:

Showing some more PHP notices:

PHP Notice: is_embed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313

PHP Notice: is_search was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313

Hello @tkulow,

Thanks for writing in!

The PHP notices are showing because you may have used the conditions incorrectly. To get rid of the PHP notices, kindly disable the debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php file and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing those PHP notices. Meanwhile, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your condition and assignment settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I am aware that debugging is enabled and that I can turn off the notices. I’m just making you aware of the notices so they don’t continue to show up. I am currently trying to debug another issue, and I’m being flooded with about 500 of these notices in a single day from your file. Telling me to look the other way is not a solution.

Those notices can be caused by plugins or other code that is used in combination with your theme. Those are just notices and not errors and while they are indeed taking up space they are not having any impact on your site. All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.