Php errors in ethos blog post

Warning : Undefined variable $_view_data in /home/site.com/uevsfeathq/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/comment-form.php on line 81

1. Home
  2. Recent Catches
  3. [Pier Fishing](https:/ site.com/pier-fishing/)

Warning : Undefined variable $pagination_numbered_hide in /site.com//public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/partials/pagination.php on line 103

Warning : Undefined variable $pagination_numbered_hide in /site.com//public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/partials/pagination.php on line 103

Warning : Undefined variable $pagination_numbered_hide in /site.com//public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/partials/pagination.php

After updating to new theme

Hello @davjohn,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @davjohn,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your blog page it seems that there is no error on the site at the moment. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

For the menu, it seems that you are using the cache plugin I would suggest you please purge all the cache and then check it again. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If the issue still persists please let us know.

Thanks

Hello @davjohn,

You are seeing a PHP Warning Message may be because you have enabled the debug mode. In most cases, these warning messages is showing because a variable is set to null or has not bet initialize. You can get rid of these warning messages by disabling your debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing these messages.

Hope this helps.

Hi i dont have DEBUG SET TO TRUE so its off but the php errors is still showing

Hi David,

Thank you for the credentials, at first I thought this is a bug, but I was not able to replicate this issue on my dev site. It seems to be an issue specific to the version of PHP (8.0.9) that you’re using.

Can you downgrade to PHP 7.4 (WordPress recommended) for now, and see if that resolves the issue?

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi
Thank you for helping me with the PHP error i have down graded to PHP 7.4 from PHP (8.0.9) and everything is ok now
many thanks

Hi @davjohn,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Hi @davjohn,

The reason why the breadcrumbs are not working on your blog posts is that the container was overlapped with your post content. To fix your issue, I suggest that you set the section margin-top from 7.5em to 0 and also set the first row padding-top from 100 to 0 in your Layout Builder.

Section:

Row:

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank your for your support today
yes that worked great

Hi @davjohn,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.