PHP error in backend

Using Pro 6.1.8. I migrated a staging site to production and when I submit my login credentials I get the following error:

Warning : Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tangram3ds/www/www/public/01/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/legacy/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php on line 39

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tangram3ds/www/www/public/01/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/legacy/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php:39) in /home/tangram3ds/www/www/public/01/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1416

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tangram3ds/www/www/public/01/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/legacy/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php:39) in /home/tangram3ds/www/www/public/01/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1419

I’m able to get to the dashboard by manually going to wp-admin/index.php. Front of the site seems fine. I’m also unable to change my active theme (Pro child theme) to try and delete/reinstall Pro to see if that fixes it. Whenever I try to change the theme to Twenty Twenty Three I get kicked out of the dashboard with that same error.

Anyone have any ideas???

Hello @TiDs,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have the recommended server requirements. Please check this out:

Those are just PHP warnings. That should not be kicking you out of the dashboard. If you can go to Tools > Site Health, please double-check for any performance issues. We would love to investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you, I have attached a secure note above. Wordpress core, themes, and plugins are all up to date, site is running on PHP 7.4 This site was just migrated from a staging environment which is still live and not having any issues or PHP warnings (staging.tangram3ds.com)

Hi @TiDs,

I have checked your website and found the Warning messages you listed here. Although these are the Warning messages and can be ignored, still we are curious to know the reason behind the issue. I would suggest you activate any default theme and delete and reinstall the Pro by downloading from your Themeco Account and check if that resolves your problem or not. If not, please add the following code into the wp-config.php again for debugging setup and the error logged into the file name debug.log inside the wp-content folder.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
//SET PHP INI DISPLAY ERROR FALSE
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

And share the debug.log file to check the error log in it. Please remember that we don’t support any 3rd Party plugin problem.

Thanks

I am unable to switch to the default theme, each time I try I get sent to a page that says the link has expired. I added the debug code to the config file, it did not create the /wp-content/debug.log file so I manually created the debug.log and then got the warnings to fire in the dashboard but nothing was written to the debug.log, it was completely empty and I’ve reverted my config file. I’m also now realizing that no changes are being saved to the front end of the site - have cleared browser cache and used incognito/testing browsers but changes are still not showing up. It also looks like my Dashboard, just the wp-admin/index.php page, is serving an old version as plugins I have disable to troubleshoot are still showing up in the sidebar.

Well. I contacted my host and, unbeknownst to me, server-side caching was enabled and was only affecting Chrome. Purging the server-side cache seemed to have solved everything.

Hi @TiDs,

Glad to know that problem is solved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.