Hi everyone, I know you might say that this is a photoshop issue but I’m going to ask anyway.
I have created a background in photoshop that I want to use for my landing page. The background has a picture either side of the page and it looks great when viewing on laptop screen and even iPad (in landscape mode), but as soon as I shrink the screen for mobile or even turn the iPad in portrait I lose the pictures as they are being cut off on the side of the screen.
I inserted the same image into rev slider and added the slider to the landing page and it worked great but then I cannot add any of the elements that I need to the page so really I want to have it as a section background.
How do I make this responsive? Can I do this in X or do I need to do this in photoshop?
Many thanks
Hey there,
The background covers the section so it is not spatially possible to show it all in different screen sizes. With that said, you should use the Image element so it will display completely. You won’t be able to add anything on top of it though. That is just how the background works even in Slider Revolution. Slider Revolution has more options in terms of sizing the slide container and background though.
The only solution out of the box would be to create different sections for different screen sizes. You can use the Hide Based on Screen Width option of the section to hide it in different screen sizes.
Other solutions would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.
Thank you for your understanding.