Photos with Marginless Columns

Hi. How do I add photos to my marginless columns so that they act responsively and fit correctly in these columns ? You can see what I’m trying to do here on my Homepage. 2nd section under the Header Section : http://37.60.234.123/~eliza167/.

I can resize my square photos to be horizontal, but how do I know how to size them so that I don’t get space gaps when the screen size changes ?

To get into my back end:

http://37.60.234.123/~eliza167/

thanks much.

karole

Hi Karole,

Thank you for writing in, add a width: 100%; on the STYLE field of your Image element so it will take the 100% width of its column all the time.

For your future reference, post your credentials in a “Secure Note” so we the staff can only see it. You posted your credentials in a public post I did remove it, for your security please change password that account as soon as you read this reply.

Cheers!

perfect. This worked great on all 3 photos ! Thanks ! I did change my WP pw so thanks for letting me know to use “Secure Note” from now on when sending credentials ! karole

Really glad that we could be of help! :slight_smile:

Cheers!