I am part-way through building my new photography website using X and i had been expecting to use the Envira gallery. However, before i go further i wanted some advice on how to proceed as i need the following features, so should i upgrade Envira, or can i use woocommerce with Envira, or should i use an alternative gallery ?
- Multiple public ‘showcase’ galleries
- Multiple private client galleries (with password)
- Ability to click on image and ’ add to cart’ with print size and frame options and check out eg with PayPal
- Switchable download protection option per gallery
- Ability to proof select images somehow and return selection details back to me
- Interface to Lightroom (gallery upload) would be fab
I did have a look around the forum, but i couldn’t get the info i needed there.
Many thanks in advance