I notice that the photo´s on my homepage show differently of differents screen sizes. How do I fix this?
How can I make sure that a photo shows good on all screen sizes?
I notice that the photo´s on my homepage show differently of differents screen sizes. How do I fix this?
How can I make sure that a photo shows good on all screen sizes?
Hello @andre1980,
Thanks for writing in!
Can you please share website URL?
Thanks.
Hi @andre1980,
Thanks for writing in.
Upon checking your setup, Images looks great on any devices.
You can hide or show using hide based on screen sizes functionality of cornerstone.
To make sure that a photo shows good on all screen sizes, you will need to check it using devices or reduce your browser screen size.
Hope it helps.
Thanks.
Hello Nico,
That is strange. With me the pictures are looking different on different browsers and screensizes.
How do I fix this?
Hi There,
Please elaborate what do you mean “show differently”, on my point of view all your images on home page are the same.
Are you referring to your background-image that its being cut-off on mobile?
Well, that is how a background-image works. If you need to emphasize the image and dont want it to be crop on mobile. Then add it as an Image element, same as this image:
Have a nice day,
Cheers!
Thanks. It works. This is what I meant. Good job!
Glad to see we managed to help!