Photo Behind Slider

This many not be something you can help me with, but I am using Revolution Slider and I used a cover photo for it, but you can see a small part of the top and the bottom of the photo under the the slider when the page loads. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

http://dallas170.arvixeshared.com/~bburwell/mydummydomain.com/

Hey There,

Thanks for posting in! When your page is loading, this is what I am seeing:

Could you please elaborate on what is your issue about? Maybe you can send us some illustration or screenshots.

Thanks.

As you can see there is a small gap at the bottom of the slider where you can see the cover photo for the slider that I chose. How do I remove that?

Hi There,

Thank you for the screenshot. I can see the issue. The best option is to see you revslider settings to check where it is coming from. An easy fixed is this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFVUcmoUyY

.rev_slider iframe {
    top: 0 !important;
}

Then adjust the setting margins.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.