Perspective Carousel Slider Not Centered On Load

Hello, I have the same problem as this post but there was no solution provided. Seems like it just started working for that person. Is there a solution?

What it looks like on load:

What I want it to look like on load:

Hi @OCcreates,

Thanks for reaching out.
I am tried the same in my local environment, but unable to replicate it problem you are having. Can you please share the page URL and provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine the settings, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– Specific page where you are having the problem.

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Secure note added. Forgot to say it’s on the home page. Thanks!

Hello @OCcreates,

You must have “Paged” Slides and “Carousel” Wrap must be enabled in your Slide Container element.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

If I do that, it still doesn’t center, and also it duplicates the slides, which I definitely don’t want.

Hi @OCcreates,

If you have lesser slides the area will be empty, so you need to add more slides. And the duplicate slides are coming up due to the Carousel option you selected. I would suggest you add a few more slides, and use the Reset option instead of the Carousel and check if that works for you.

Thanks

Ok, I added some more slides and changed to Reset instead of Carousel. It’s back to where we started.

Hey @OCcreates,

This is a known issue with the perspective slider on the first load. There is something off in the JS code at the moment that runs the perspective slider. I have already reported this bug in our issue tracker so that our developers will be aware of the issue. Regretfully, there’s no quick fix as of the moment. I suggest that you wait for the updates but we don’t have any ETA.

Thank you for understanding.

Got it, Ok thanks!

Hi @OCcreates,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.