Personify Library Import not displaying thumbnails

Hi, I’ve had mixed success with Library imports of Personify’s Mogul templates. The first site, everything was fine, but the second site didn’t import/assign thumbnails to the items in the library. It also didn’t import all of the templates. The images show up in Media Library. I tried deleting everything, clearing all caches locally and on the server, then re-importing. No luck. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Hello @thereandbackagain,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest following troubleshooting about your demo import.

1. Increase PHP Execution Time Limit
  2. Please check if the mod_security is enabled in your site, which causes the issue in importing and does not let you call the Cornerstone endpoint to import the Design Cloud assets.
    If that is the case, you need to contact your hosting service provider to temporarily disable the ModSecurity for you and make the Cornerstone endpoints whitelisted.
  3. The write permission to the uploads folder might be one of the reasons behind your issue, I would suggest you change the permission to import the images into it.

I also recommend you ask your web host to configure the following server settings with the specified values or more for the PHP.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128M
allow_url_fopen = On

And MySQL Configurations

max_allowed_packet = 16MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128MB

If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you please use the WP-rest plugin to rest the database, and then reimport the demo. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I tried these settings and things got worse. Now the sections don’t even appear on the page after import. I’ve disabled security plugins, caching, modified htaccess, verified the php settings are correct and “active.” I also started receiving the attached message. I know for a fact that the max size is 512M. I would include login info, but I don’t see a secure note option in this reply window.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 9.06.13 PM

Hello John,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again. As per your given screenshot, it seems that there is an issue with the memory I would suggest you please increase the PHP memory limit.

Hope it helps
Thanks

There is a captcha issue. Try the login twice. I already increased the limit.

Hello John,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login credentials are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

That’s the correct info. I turned off the Captcha in case that was causing an issue for you.

Hey John,

The password is incorrect. Please double-check.

Thanks.

I updated the previous message with a secure note.

Hello john,

Are you referring to these images?

be advised that most of these images are placeholders and we are using images from 3rd party image placeholders like Picsum.com.

Hope this helps.

No. Thumbnail images for the elements loaded to the library. Now, when I try to re-download the Mogul components, it just kicks up errors.

Couple of things here. I’m getting a Cloudflare timeout on your end. I would increase the timeout limit on the Cloudflare end. The image issue is probably related to this as well. Most likely not all the images were uploaded, which would include the thumbnails. What you can do as well, is decrease the max post site and upload size. 2m will probably do. Cornerstone will batch the image uploads based on this. Increasing the timeout limit on the PHP side will help too (max_execution_time), about 900-1200 will help. At least just for this initial import. In the next release we’re going to force a higher time limit just for the image upload part so we can prevent issues like this from happening as well. Let us know if this helps. Have a great day.