Hello,
I’ve downloaded the theme but I’m not able to personalize it. When I select something it says ‘record not found’.
I’ve added a plugin for https do you think it can affect the personalization?
Please advise.
Thank you,
Joy
Hello,
I’ve downloaded the theme but I’m not able to personalize it. When I select something it says ‘record not found’.
I’ve added a plugin for https do you think it can affect the personalization?
Please advise.
Thank you,
Joy
Hi There,
Can you clarify what you mean by personalizing it?
Also please provide the URL so we can take a closer look.
Thanks!
The website is not online yet.
I mean to customize it (in appearence).
Hi there,
Did you try import an expanded demo content?
If so, please install and activate revolution slider first then try reimporting the demo content again.
Hope this helps.
Thank you! It’s working now 
Glad to hear it. Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.