Persistent Menus in Pro

I cannot figure out how to make a menu stay in place at the top of the page while the user scrolls down. I used to do this in “Customize”. But that no longer seems to work. I have looked inside the Pro header unit. Nothing there either. Is there any documentation on Pro’s new components? I am finding it very hard to make any progress on the site in question (http://4b0.bb3.myftpupload.com/) because every time I try to do something simple and customary, I come up against a brick wall. Does Pro Header conflict with Customize? It’s all a bit of a mystery. Thanks for any help.

Hi There,

On Pro Header Builder | Select the bar | Turn On Sticky Toggle.

Hope it helps

Thanks. This works.

But figuring out the new interface elements is a bit confusing. Here’s how I would write the instruction:

  1. select the header and click “edit”.
  2. That takes you to the “layout” tab. Here, you do not select and edit. You click “Inspect”(magnifying glass icon) to begin editing.
  3. Turn on “sticky.”

I know I am stumbling a bit with the interface in Pro. I am very slow with Pro. But eventually I should get up to speed. Thanks for you support.

Thanks for your input.

I agree it is a bit overwhelming at first, spend a little time and you will learn fast.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.