Permission Isue

Say, I’m having trouble on the home page. https://nebraskalawstore.com/. I need to change an element so more products are displayed. However, it is saying I don’t have permission to change element. I’m listed as an admin for the website. Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 1.07.45 PM

Looks like I’m having the same issue across multiple sites with this theme.

Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 1.11.25 PM

Hello @rkassebaum,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are using the Classic element, please go to Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > Elements and make sure to turn ON the “ All Classic Elements ”.

If this is not working, please provide us access to the site so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Hope it helps
Thanks

Looks like I’m not getting it set correct.

Hi @rkassebaum,

I have checked and found it is working now. If you are still not able to delete or edit the Classic Elements, the cache might be the reason behind your problem. I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the System Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear System Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Thanks

I cleared the cache and still can’t access. Are you possible able to change the element to a non classic element for me? I need to up the amount of products showing and can’t do it.

Hello @rkassebaum,

I checked your site it seems that Element Inspect is working fine on my end. It might be the issue of the browser cache. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then recheck it again. I have tested it in the Google Chrome browser version 115.0.5790.171.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.