Permanent Background Color for Menu

I’d like to change the background color for my sidebar menu. From the home page it displays green as desired but when I click on it and visit any other page it changes to white. How do I change this to keep it green?

Also, why is this area on my menu showing up red? How to I disable this?

Hi @65kmanspt,

Thanks for writing in.

This changes to white background because of your GADWP Universal Analytics. It changes your CSS.

You can use this code to fix this:

.x-navbar-fixed-left .x-navbar {
 background: #418742 !important;
}

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi. I tried this and it didnt work - it still shows up as white

Hi there,

Please add this one

.x-navbar {
background: transparent !important;
}

Or if you have similar and existing CSS but only intended for home page, then just remove the .home selector.

Thanks!

Thank you, that worked for the color. Why is this red section showing up on my menu?

Hi there,

Please also add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.x-navbar-fixed-left .desktop .x-nav>li>a:focus, .x-navbar-fixed-left .desktop .x-nav>li>a:hover {
    box-shadow: none !important
}

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.