Permalink structure for blog and woocommerce

Hi there

I have a question related to permalinks & breadcrumbs…

Wocommerce:

When a category is selected it shows as /shop/product-category

But when a product in that category is selected it shows /shop/product instead of /shop/product-category/product/

I would like to show the hierarchy as /shop/product-category/product

Blog:

The same applies for blog. When I select a category in my blog, it shows /blog/category but when an article from that category is selected it only shows /blog/article instead of /blog/category/article

How can I achieve that permalinks and breadcrumbs also show category?

And would this new structure have a positive or negative impact on SEO?

I’ll add my site credentials as a secure note in this post.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, that is not possible with current implementation.

It is a complicated process to guess thecategory of a product or blog post as it might have several ones.

We already informed our development team and they will decide on how to proceed in upcoming released to have the breadcrumbs this way or they change it to have multiple categories separated by comma.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.