Performance Issue

Please watch these two videos for the issue. I have put them on the secure note.

Thank you

Hello @sbxstrategies,

I believed that this is a bug. I will forward this thread to our developer and also add this to our issue tracker so they can investigate.

Please bear with us.

Hello,

Just want to confirm that are you 100% sure this is a bug and not anything else on the site causing that? I have a clone staging url if you would like to do any further test for that

Thanks.

Hey @sbxstrategies,

Our developers are already looking into the issue.

Thanks.

@ruenel any updates on this?
Thanks

I had a few instants where it loaded pretty slowly on your site. I never had it as bad as your videos though. So I’d try in a browser without as many tabs and see if that helps.
I’d start with the Sassy plugin and see if disabling helps. I noticed that plugin was outputting when we are doing a JSON response which will slow down every render request. Or maybe you need to change the action Sassy loads in from. What’s your server stats say was well? Do you have enough RAM and CPU for the current loads?
There’s some App performance updates in 6.3.0 around drag and drop and the preview scrolling issue has been brought to me which is also causing app performance issues. Thanks and let me know if that helps.

The server stats are looking good.
Are there any other issues you can find which are causing the performance issues? As per my previous conversation with @ruenel, he said, “I believed this was a bug”, so I expected it to come from X theme core?
As well, any ideas on when the version 6.3.0 gets released?

Hey @sbxstrategies,

@Charlie is looking into the issue. We do not have any ETA on when we can release the next update. At the moment, we have Pro Theme 6.3 beta 2.

Thanks.

Hi @ruenel,

On a fresh website, I am installing X theme and experiencing performance issues when editing or building elements. The longer I edited a page, the more often I saw it freeze and lag. We have more than a dozen websites running on X, and this is an alert. Is there a fix you guys have figured out yet?

Thanks.

Hi @sbxstrategies,

We are looking into the issue and as Charlie says that there would be performance updates in the upcoming 6.3 release.

Thanks

Hi, just a follow up on this issue. The ticket has been created 18 days ago. Hopefully, we can hear some good news soon

Hey @sbxstrategies,

Our developers are still looking into the said issue, we don’t ETA but rest assured that they will have an update.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.