Pasting text into slider

Hi,

When trying to copy text into slide the slide goes text pastes, but it doesn’t display. Adjusting the color/background doesn’t help. Please advise.

Hi @Torah541,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the specific Slider but the issue you mentioned can’t be recognized. Can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that help us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

sent in secure note.

Hi @Torah541,

Thanks for the explanation video. I have checked and found that the content added to the slider is having the Heading 5 style and one of the plugins named Auto Albums is having the style for the h5 with the font color white and that is why the content is not visible over the same background color. I went ahead and changed the style to Heading 4 and now the content is visible.

For other slides, you have added an extra span and added color into the style, and that is why those are visible.

Thanks

Thanks for figuring this out. Is it possible to add another heading lets say H7? How would I do that? H4 isn’t the right size and format for this slider…

Hi @Torah541,

Glad that it is solved and unfortunately there is no option to add a new heading as you are expecting. You can do the same way what you have done in other slides by adding a span.

Thanks

Is there a way to overide auto albums setting of the H5 color?

Hello @Torah541,

Yes, you can. Click on the Text element, view the text contents and manually change the color in your code.

Hope this helps.

That I know, I meant changing it globaly… We have about 100 slides to do, changing it manually each time would be quite frustrating.

Hello @Torah541,

You have added this HTML code <h5><span style="color: #003300;">Some text here</span></h5>manually. The color is on that code. You cannot override that code using another custom CSS coding to make it work globally. You really have to manually edit the code and change the colors.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.