Password Protected Event Registration

Hi Apex!

I am using Modern Events Calendar through the theme.

The company I am designing the site for, has private, invite only events and they need a password for invited guests to use in order to register for their specific event.

I have tried using the password protect through the visibility option in the page settings, but it only protects the html I have inserted and not any of the auto-populated content generated by the Modern Events Calendar.

Is there a way to do this? If not, is there a plugin you can recommend for private registration forms that I could link a button to?

I love the layout and design of the MEC so I don’t want to swap it out, but if there is a work around, I’d really appreciate the advice!

Thank You!!!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We do not have any feature yet to have a password protected MEC page. Perhaps one of the plugins in the repository might help you. Please check it out here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/password-protect/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.