Particle.js Background

Hi,

I am trying to use Particle.js as the background of an element and followed the instructions in this video, which is done using another page builder, but I couldn’t make it work with Cornerstone - which was looking pretty straightforward at first glance.:

I tried inserting the JS code to a Raw element and Custom Code > Page JS and the class to the element’s Customize >ID box, but look is not working. I know you do not provide support for 3rd party codes, but what is working for another page builder did’t work for Cornerstone, or I couldn’t make it work. Hope you can help.

Thanks

Gunes

Hello Gunes,

Thanks for writing in! You may have inserted the codes incorrectly. May we have permission to check your page elements? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

RuaNel,

Thanks for your support. It is now working. There was a JS in another element in the same section that conflicts with this particle.js, and after removing that it started working. Thanks for your patience and support.

After pasting the js code to the Raw element, the code didn’t change its color and I thought the Raw content element might not be reading the js code., but it does.

Thanks,

Gunes

Hi Gunes,

Glad to know that it is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.