Particle Effect in Navigation Bar doesn't stay when on the Page

Hello Support Team,

I have the problem that in the navigation I created a particle effect when I’m hovering/interacting with it. The website is a onepager and the particle effect works perfectly on the one pager but not on the contact site. So I want the particle effect to show permanently when I’m on the contact site (same for the Imprint and Privacy Policy page I think it’s the same problem). Maybe you could take a look at the site (might be easier to understand then).
What do I need to do to make that possible?

Thank you for your help!

Best, Benni

Hello Benni,

Thanks for writing in! By default, the particle will only display during the interaction. To make it displayed on the current page, you will have to use custom CSS to do it. You need to use the Google Chrome Developer Toolbar to check the live HTML code and find which CSS selector you need to use.

When loading the page, the particle is hidden away and not visible because of this built-in CSS:

.e220-9.x-menu > li > .x-anchor[class*="active"] span.x-particle.x-anchor-particle-primary {
    transform: scale3d(0, 1, 1);
    opacity: 0;
}

You can modify the code above, setting the opacity and the scale to be visible again. You need to add the modified CSS code into X > Theme Options > CSS .

.e220-9.x-menu > li > .x-anchor[class*="active"] span.x-particle.x-anchor-particle-primary {
    transform: scale3d(1, 1, 1);
    opacity: 1;
}

Please note that the code provided above serves as a guide only and is to help you in getting started so implementing it and maintaining the code will be out of our support scope and for further maintenance for new possible versions of the theme that may cause the customization to break, you will need to hire a developer.

Feel free to make adjustments as you need. Here are some related links for further reading, this could help you in finding and implementing some CSS fixes:

You are amazing thanks alot worked perfectly.

You’re welcome, Benni.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.