Partial Content Appearing

I have created content on a page which includes 4 forms, each placed separately within 2 columns (no sidebar). I am using the Default Layout for Integrity. Blank Container- Header,Footer could be used with the same result I want concerning the layout, but why is only one form showing?

Registration page http://prntscr.com/hn1hrt

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that there are forms appearing on your page (refer: https://snag.gy/ylhxG8.jpg). Could you please try clearing your cache and test your issue again.

Thanks!

Thanks. I see them now as well. I changed nothing. Strange. Anyway, can you tell me how to get red borders around each form (element)?

Hi There,

Try adding the following CSS rule into your page’s custom CSS area.

.ccf-form {
    border: 1px solid red;
    padding: 10px;
}

Hope that helps.

Thank you. Unfortunately, no change.

Hi There,

Add the provided CSS into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

Hope that helps.

Yes. This worked perfectly. Awesome. Thanks!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.