Parrallax in Cornerstone Pro

I’m having an issue with getting the parallax in edit mode to look the same in live mode. I need to be able to see more of the truck from top to bottom.

http://pumphoists.com/p60nv-test-page/

Hey @ppe29,

What you’re seeing is the difference in screen widths. In the builder, the screen width (preview) is narrower than that of the live page because you have the Editor panel. Try collapsing the Editor and you will get a preview as close as the live page.

You can try playing with the Size & Position values. Those options are just the background-size and background-position CSS properties. Please open this link for more details.

Because screen resolutions vary though, it’s hard to set a perfect size and position that will look good for all screensizes from desktop to mobile. If you need to show everything in your image, it is best that you use the Image element instead.

You can see a setup difference between using a Section Background and using an Image Element in this screen recording.

Hope that helps.

You’re right, parallax is not the best option for what I’m trying to accomplish there. Luckily I don’t need to put any copy or buttons over the image, so for now I just went with the classic image element.

You are most welcome. If you have further questions, please create a new ticket and share the details in the same. Someone from the support team will help you out. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.