Hi,
How do I install the parent theme? I have installed the Child Theme, but WordPress cannot completely install X without the Parent Theme, so where can I get it from?
Hi,
How do I install the parent theme? I have installed the Child Theme, but WordPress cannot completely install X without the Parent Theme, so where can I get it from?

That is what it looks like after I install the Child Theme.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Please upload x.zip to install the X theme. You can download the latest version from your dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard).
Please let us know how it goes.
Where do I find the Corner Stone License?
So sorry, I got it! Thank you so much for all of your help!
Hey There,
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.