Parallax works in Customizer preview but not on loaded page

Section backgrounds parallax works in Customizer preview but not on front end.
It was working before, not sure why it stopped.
I’m using Chrome but checked Firefox and E and problem persists.

http://turquoiseprimarycare.com/

Hey there,

The parallax works. See https://youtu.be/TAxBU0YjLXM. Please clear your browser cache or check in incognito mode then test again.

Thanks.

I’ve deleted cache from browser and hosting, and I’ve tried viewing in Incognito and on multiple browsers (as well as on mobile device). I still don’t see any parallax anywhere (except in the cornerstone editor).

Hello There,

I have checked your site and Parallax is perfectly working.


I would suggest that you use a different image of at least 1200 x 1200 pixels. This should highlight the movement of the elements over the background image.

Please let us know how it goes.

Upon testing it appears the parallax is working on Microsoft Edge and Explorer,

bust still NOT on:
Chrome (and I deleted Chrome cache & cookies),
Chrome Incognito,
Chrome on separate Android device,
Firefox,
and Firefox on separate Android device.

It was working initially but stopped at some point.

Any suggestions?

Hi There,

See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQhQUI1G1
Since it is working on our side, can you inspect element > Select Console: Check for any error. Error is in red font.

Seems there are lots of errors but I have no idea what they mean or how to fix. I’m experiencing other weird glitches with x-theme & revslider that customer support seems to be having a hard time helping me with.
Maybe the cause is in these errors?

Hi There,

Seems like some of your extensions installed on the browser is causing the issue.

Would you mind to test on a different computer?

Thank you