Parallax with New Cornerstone

Hi there,

I’m trying to achieve te same parallax effect as the old Cornerstone gives but am a bit lost as to how it works now.

I can’t find where there is info / tutorials about the new stuff?

Anyway, how can I get this to have a parallax effect on the background image?

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

With the new advance settings, there’s two option for background. Upper layer is just on top of the lower layer background. With that settings of yours, that means the image you have added on the lower layer will have parallax effect. Since you don’t add anything on Background Upper Layer, that will work like the previous section with just 1 image parallax background. The latest update just add an option for another layer of background. If you don’t enable it, it’s the same functions as before. If that settings is not working as expected, please do share URL where you implement that so we can check your setup. Thank you.

I see - I can see how the upper layer would work well with a nice graphic on a transparent background. Thanks for explaining it!

Glad to hear we managed to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.