Hi there,
I wondered if you could help me?
Everytime I load a page with a parralax image at the top, the image loads then ‘snaps’ into parallax.
This makes it look like it twitches every time it loads.
Is there any way to avoid this?
Hi there,
I wondered if you could help me?
Everytime I load a page with a parralax image at the top, the image loads then ‘snaps’ into parallax.
This makes it look like it twitches every time it loads.
Is there any way to avoid this?
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
That’s because the parallax is controlled and executed by javascript. And Javascript only starts executing when the page is finished loading. Hence, it depends on the loading speed of your page (and can be affected by how big the image too). The other solution would be using page preloader, it will then start displaying the page once it’s completely loaded. You could try 3rd party plugin for that.
Thanks.
Hi there,
Thanks for clarification - I thought it might be the reason.
Looking at preloader plugins now, much appreciated.
Glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.