Parallax Sizing

Hello,

Trying to add a parallax to make an image move to the right as you scroll down the page. Despite changing all of the settings and playing around with it, the parallax always cuts off a lot of the image when I view it on the front end.

I’ve attached a screenshot showing what I mean. How can I create the parallax effect while allowing the whole image to display?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully there isn’t a parallax option in X/Pro or Cornerstone that makes an image move to the right as you scroll down the page. It can only be done with custom development which is way beyond the scope of our support. You may need to contact a developer to do this for you.

Parallax works by covering the whole area as a background image. I would like you to try this demo here: https://davidwalsh.name/demo/background-size.html which would explain how background image works.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.