Parallax Not working

Hi,

I want to add a parallax section to my site.

However, with the new lower/upper layer feature, it seems that the only way I can get this effect to work is by stretching the image an making it pixelate.

The classic parallax option is still present in your demos. How can I choose to you this old version that works, and not the new one that does not?

Cheers,

James

Hi James,

Actually, on the classic section parallax, the image will also need to be zoomed in order to parallax to work. If your image looks pixelated you probably need to use a bigger image with more definition.

In any case, would you please provide your URL and point to the specific section so we can take a closer look?

I believe the only work around to add a classic section would be to save one of your “old” pages as a Cornerstone Template Block and add it to your page.

Provide your URL so we can take a closer look, Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.