Parallax not working on new sections

Hi. I’ve just added a new section with a background image with parallax enabled. The size and position of the image is perfect, but there is no parallax effect. It just scrolls up directly underneath the previous section. Is there something I’m missing? All of our “classic” parallax sections work great.

Thank you!!

Hi There,

All parallax background images are working on your home page.

On what browser you are experiencing the issue?

Please clean your browser cache and test it again.

Thank you

It’s the bottom image on the PHOTOS page as mentioned in our secure note. We’re testing in Chrome. Cache was cleared. Bottom image is not parallaxing. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for clarifying.

In order that the parallax effect works, you need to increase the Upper Layer Size above 100%

Hope it helps

Okay! Thank you for your help. I’ll make that change… :slight_smile:

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!