Parallax Not working In X Theme

I have several sites where parallax is not working for background images. They do work in Internet Explorer. I visited the xtheme demo page for parallax and they did not work there either.

https://pathwaylongview2017.preview.getabsolute.com/get-involved/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon inspection, I can see that parallax is working in your site. Please consider check out my screenshots:

Would you mind telling us which browser you use when you test your site?

Regards.

@RueNel

Windows 10
Chrome: Not working
Fire Fox: Not working
Edge: Working

Screen Capture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0R7LhwVyI-bzd5QWkyLWFJTDQ/view?usp=sharing

Hi There,

Works fine on my end also

Are you using a touch device?

Let us know

Thank you

Did you watch the screen Capture I sent? What OS and browser are you using?

Screen Capture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0R7LhwVyI-bzd5QWkyLWFJTDQ/view?usp=sharing

Hi there,

We checked it in Chrome in both Windows 10 and Mac OS. Our question is, are you on the touch device, like a desktop with a touch monitor, or a laptop with a touch screen? Because if that’s the case, the parallax is intentionally disabled in touch devices.

Thanks!