Parallax not working in new elements since update

Hi,

I have a full-width hero parallax image with text on each of my pages but I’m unable to create a new section like this without cloning one of the old ones because parallax doesn’t seem to work on the images since the update/new features were added.

Example: www.natashaboote.com/contact

The first image is a section I created today and the second is the exact same but I created it in September 2017. How can I create a new section (without cloning) and get parallax to work please? I’ve set the image in the first section to the “Background upper layer” and I’ve also enabled parallax for the upper layer by checking the box (see screenshot below)

I am still using all Classic elements because my site was built with all classic and none of the V2 seem to work correctly or show the right preview.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Parallax should be working fine. Unless the js/css files loaded is still the old version. I noticed that LiteSpeed Cache is enabled in your site. Please clear your LiteSpeed cache can test the parallax again.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.